Sunday, September 5, 2010

Ideas, straight from my closet.

Ok, this is just a simple summer top that I have had sitting in my closet that I bought at Target two years ago, I put it with my boots, Skinny dark Gray jeans form NY and Co. fun jewelry, long cardigan, and my short sweater cardigan that I bought at the Hue for 45.00. See how much fun you can have with all your clothes. You never know what you may have hanging around in that closet of yours.


This is my Summer dress ready for the fall. Pair it with your boots ,cardigan,and your best looking pieces of jewelry, and you are ready for a fun night or day on the town.


The bottom left is my gray dress that I bought from Ross. Ok, I decided to add a fun look with the black floral leggings. You can always keep it simple with plain black leggings. I also added a belt to my fun little gray dress. The blazer would of been a great idea for the outfit as well.

Hey friends,
I have been having a hard time finding people to model for my blog. I haven't had a lot of clients, so I got an idea....why not show you what I have in my closet. What better way to let you guy's see how I transition my clothes. So enjoy!!!
I ended up taking a few of my summer clothes and transitioned them into my fall/winter attire. So enjoy and I hope you get some great ideas. More pics to come!!!!


I took my simple summer floral dress and paired it with my boots, and cardigan. This is very easy to do. Everyone has or can buy a cardigan to throw over their cute summer attire. That goes for the same with a jacket or blazer. Dress it up,down,with jeans ,skirt, or dress.

I went to Ross today and bought a great looking gray dress, it has gorgeous detail on the top. With that I added a belt and changed it up with a cardigan, blazer, jewelry, tights, short boots. This gave me two different outfits with one dress.

Both cardigans and blazer can be great transitional items. As well as a belt.

I hope this helps you with some of your fashion problems, and if it gives you some ideas and you just can' figure out how to put it all together. Then give me a call or e-mail me. I would love to help!! you never know what I might find ;)

xxxx God Bless Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment