Monday, March 1, 2010

black is back for spring!

Hey friends I am finding it really hard now day's to work on my blog, I have a very busy one year old, and husband ; ) Anyway, I am back to my blogging. Well, I have some great news, black is in this spring and I know everyone has a great black dress that they can make versatile. Ladies, those cardigans come in handy, you can take a simple black dress ad make it new. For instance- take a printed or solid cardigan and put a ribbon or a belt around it and you have a great day outfit. take that belt off and strap on some chunky jewelry, add heels and you are ready for night time!!!


Target has some great trendy items on their sale racks that you can transition in to spring. Try there cardigans over a pair of leggings cinched with a belt, looks great o everyone!!

I am having my first meeting about Centsibly Chic on March 2nd. I want to make every women look good and to have to pay a fortune!!! so wish me luck blogger's!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment