Tuesday, March 16, 2010

finding your style!

Hey ladies, I wanted to post this. Since I have started Centsibly Chic, I have spoke to many women, and they have shared with me concerns about their style. Your confidence makes your style. First and foremost God made every woman different, and we all need to accept that. Everyone has their own style it is just a matter of finding it and making it work for you. That is my goal, I want to help you with your style, and at the same time I do not want you to spend a lot of money.


Bargain shopping is fun!!!!I want everyone to take the time, with out husbands or kids and maybe just a friend or two, and dig threw the endless amount of clothes, jewelry and shoes. You just might come across your style at a great price!!! And I want you to go to Ross, Target, TJ max, Kohls, Marshalls and yes I am going to say this find your local second hand store. You would be surprised at what you can find that is still in style!!!!

Ladies, Please make your shopping experience fun,that is the important thing. You really need to take it all in because when you are done and when you go home and drop those bags off on your bed, you feel so good about what you have accomplished, and you fee like you have taken care of your wardrobe for the rest of the year, with out the stress of how much you have spent. So enjoy your shopping and remember be confident and then find your style. We are all gorgeous women inside and out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment