Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Girlie Girls Design

I have my necklace on in both of these pics. What sweet friends, this was our fun couples trip with the best friends ever. See how I Layered my pieces, it makes a totally different look. Below you can see Elizabeth with the same necklace on but she did not layer it. And it still looks great!!!

Girlie Girls Design in Birmingham Al-Nikki Quick Check out Nikki's facebook page. I had a opportunity to have a joint show with Nikki, and she has gorgeous hand made jewelry along with paintings, photos albums and many more items. You can layer her jewelry or wear it by itself. I love it!!! and I have had so many compliments on my cute cross.

Remember, what I say about your jewelry and how it completes your outfit! well this is a step in the right direction. Her pieces are cute, different, stylish and trendy!!! and she is very reasonable. You can't beat that.

No comments:

Post a Comment