Thursday, July 1, 2010

Price

Ok, some of you have been asking me about my price- I have to say I am very reasonable, I charge 60.oo dollars for the first hour and that is going through your closet and finding what you have or may not have in regards to what fits your style and what is trendy. After that I charge 10.00 dollars for any extra hours, most of that is personal shopping! I can promise you it is a lot of fun and if I will make it worth your money. If we go and shop I keep you on a budget, as well as directing you in the right direction of buying great transitional clothes. I will take pictures of you new wardrobe so you will know how to piece your outfits together. Then I will make a portfolio for you to go by. Also, you can call me or e-mail me if you have any questions, I am always available. That is what you pay me for ; )

This is my dream job, and I love what I do. I hope tha ti can help each and everyone of you feel good about yourselves. I want all of you to know it does not take a lot of maney to feel and look good.
xxxx Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment