Wednesday, July 14, 2010

One life

Hey Friends, I just thought that I would send a quick blog. I am sorry I have not been updating you all on the latest fashion this week, but me and my family lost our sweet, loving, grandfather on tues. We are so blessed that he is in a wonderful place. He died one day before his 94th birthday. We all got to tell him good by, as he made his way to Heaven to celebrate his new life. He is with the Lord, and at peace. It is always so hard to loose a loved one, but when you love Christ the way our family does it makes it so much easier to let go. We love you so much PawPaw, thank you for teaching us how to love and care the way you and Nanny do, You have made our family what it is. We walk the path of Christ, and we will continue to teach our children what you have taught us.

With that said, I have felt so much love this week from friends and family. We are all so very blessed to have each and everyone one of you in our lives. Thank you sweet friends for all your prayers and love, and your continued support. I hope to start back on my blog next week with some encouraging words to each and everyone of you! Remember to love who you are and love what God made you! never take for granite the life that he has given you, be sure to walk in his path and share his word with others. We only have one life, so make the best of it and be sure to love everyone that surrounds you, never take that for granite.

Much Love Laura Centsibly Chic

No comments:

Post a Comment