Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Best Bet: The Red-Hot Silk Dress

Best Bet: The Red-Hot Silk Dress

Hey Friends,I just love the rich bold colors for the fall. Here is a great example of the red/orange colors for the upcoming season. This dress is perfect for day and night, and you can transition it into the spring. By adding different shoes, and a nice pop of color, and you have a entirely new outfit for a different season. Be sure you buy clothes that you can transition, it is certainly Worth the money!!!

2 comments:

  1. Do you know about ebates? You get cash rebates for shopping on-line at all kinds of stores. I'll get a direct deposit to my paypal account for $21 next week for last quarter's on-line shopping. You just go to ebates.com, sign in, and click on the link to the store of your choice. Then a new window pops open and directs you straight to the website. You get a percentage of whatever you spend. Loft, Overstock, Old Navy, Banana Republic, etc. etc etc. Really awesome for on-line shoppers. Just thought I would share! Thanks for the fashion tips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nicole, I will share this on facebook and my blog. If you have anymore great savings just let me know. Thank you : ) Laura

    ReplyDelete