Sunday, August 15, 2010

The Hue Studio Inc
























We all want to dress our best, and still look and feel good. Well, the Hue Studio Inc. has so much to offer. They are always up to date with the latest styles. Such as the J brands Jean leggings, that look great on any body type. Great looking cardigans for the fall and great layered looks. They also have gorgeous handmade jewelry that adds a great pop of color to any outfit. The Hue now has many items in their store at very reasonable prices. I should know, I bought a wonderful short sweater cardigan to wear with many of my items of clothing for he fall, I just love it!!! You will see it in my pics. Another great thing about The hue is they offer layaway, so you can buy those great jeans, cute dress, Top, jewelry, sweater of your choice and not have to spend all your money at once. I had such a great time playing with all the gorgeous fun clothing. I hope you get some great ideas and go and visit the ladies at the Hue Studio Inc.

I also want to tell you the Hue Studio Inc. offers a great sale room. You can find many items up to 60 percent off. You can always find items to transition in the fall on sale.


Be sure to stop by the Hue on Aug the 19th from 6:30PM-8:30PM For a fun girls night out!!! They are offering 15 percent off of anything in the store. And yummy snacks will be available. You can also meet Artist that will be featured in the art walk. The Hue Studio Inc. has so much to offer. sweet people, great clothes, fun activities and great new prices to choose from.
My cards are also located at the store if you would like to set up an appointment to do a little shopping. I can help you find what fits your style and not have to pay a huge fortune.

Just so you know I took a lot of their clothes and made them very transitional. You can tell how I changed something as simple as the mustard patterned top, with pants, and then with a cute black skirt. That made it a little dressier.
I also took a strapless multicolored silk top that was paired with some skinny jeans, and a cardigan, and then transitioned it into a cute skirt. I then paired it with a lace top, and belted it. You can add some great camel boots for the fall.
And big thanks to my sweet, gorgeous model Melissa. You are just precious!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment