Thursday, August 19, 2010

I love Layers!!!

Hey Friends,
Be sure to layer up for the fall and winter. This look looks great on everyone. Don't be afraid to layer different styles, colors and textures. Take a look at the website I have posted, It has some great layering ideas. And if you need some help with your fall/winter wardrobe then give me a call. 334-799-6129 or e-mail me lauracobb22@yahoo.com. I can help you find a great look with out paying the cost.

Love and God Bless Laura

Please excuse my typing at times. I have a almost two year old needing my attention 24/7. All you mom's know how that can be. Thank you Heather for the little pep talk, and a great girls night out!!!

http://www.stylebakery.com/style-recipes/fall_styling_tips_straight_from_the_runway_get_creative_with_layering.html

I am going to post a coupon that was sent to me. The gap has great long cardigans and that will help with layer look. http://www.groupon.com/washington-dc/area/montgomery-county/?post_subscribe=true

No comments:

Post a Comment