Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Centsibly Chic Job

What I do when I come to your home-

1st-I take a look at what you have in your closet, and help you figure out what you need and don't need.

2nd-Once we come up with a few outfits in your closet, and get everything organized. I will take pictures of the items of clothing that we have paired together, so you will have a better idea of how to piece your clothing attire, and how to dress your body type.

3rd- We make a list of items you need to complete your wardrobe. Or we can go shopping!!!I will make sure to check out bargains and purchase items that are not too expensive, and that can be very versatile. My goal is to make sure you feel great, but I don't want you to spend a lot of money.

4th-After our fun and exciting wardrobe makeover. You can always call me or e-mail me if you have any questions ; )

5th- I just charge 60.oo dollars. Not to bad for your own personal shopper ; )

This is such a blessing, to be able to help others and to have my dream job combined in one. I have had the sweetest clients, thank you all!!! With that said, I hope to help many more gorgeous and sweet ladies. You can call me or e-mail me any time. lauracobb22@yahoo.com or 334-799-6129 xxxxxxLaura

No comments:

Post a Comment