Friday, June 18, 2010

Girls night out!


We had a great time at girls night out, thank you tate for hosting the party. Tate cousin Niki, was there showing off her really cute handmade jewelry and photo albums. And, yes I bought something. I bought a cute necklace that I can wear with a lot of my outfits ; ) Nikki owns a store in Birmingham called girlie girls designs. You need to check it out!!

OK, Tate just so happened to be wearing a great dress that that I showed her how to change it into three different outfits. I am so glad she wore it that night. Check out the pics of her versatile dress. She is also modeling a couple of day to night outfits. I show you how you can take it to business and into the night time. Tate is wearing a black tank underneath, and some chunky jewerly. She can take the cardigan off, put a cute clutch with it, and she is ready for night on the town with her sweet husband Scott ; ). And you do not have to spend a anything to make it look like a brand to outfit!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment