Monday, June 28, 2010

Good times and Good friends!


Hey everyone.

I had such a great time at the beach this weekend. Both Jeffery and I are so blessed to have such great friends.


I try to take something out of my time each day,and apply it to Centsibly Chic. It was so much fun bonding with the sweetest group of girls ever. Thank you girls for allowing me to Centsibly Chic all of you! not that any of you needed it ; )


The one thing that I learned from this weekend is that friends are so important. The honesty and the love that they share with you goes such a long way. We all need that in our life. I would love to be the person in your life that can tell you what to wear and what not to wear. It is so hard to get a honest opinion at times and Centsibly Chic wants you to walk out of your house feeling confident and good about yourself. So let me be that friend who helps you. Check out my blog and what I can do to guide you in the right direction to become fashion forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment