Sunday, June 6, 2010

Beach Trip

Hey Sweet friends, what a busy week. Sorry I have not been blogging. I forgot to tell you, I went to the beach with my family for a week. It was crazy, but fun. I am glad to be back.

I hope everyone made it to some wonderful memorial day sales. I know the stores at the beach were packed full of cute clothes and awesome bargains. Don't forget, the summer time is a great time to shop. Many stores are starting to get ready for their fall line, so they are marking down many items. Don't forget to read my blog about how to transition your great wardrobe bargain that you find, into the fall.

I will be posting another fun wardrobe makeover soon. God has been good to me, he has blessed me with the sweetest clients. Thank you Jennifer ; )

Here is a article that my sweet friend lisa found in the Montgomery Advertiser. It relates to what I talk about in my blog. Enjoy!!!

http://www.montgomeryadvertiser.com/article/20100531/LIFESTYLE/5310304/Dressing-for-your-age-not-as-important-as-dressing-for-your-body

No comments:

Post a Comment