Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Morning time

Good morning everyone,
I am waking up very early these days, for some reason my sweet little boy is waking up bright eyed and bushy tailed. What happened to him sleeping in until 7:30 or 8:00??? I keep hoping he is going through a faze, We shall see. I would be ok with him waking up early if he wasn't so gosh darn grumpy, I think that he inherited that from me. So, needless to say we are not to great with each other in the morning ; )

Well, I was thinking, and we all need to start our mornings off on the right foot. I know it's hard to do that at times, but I really think that it may make your day go a little smoother. Here are a couple of ideas to help get you feeling good and moving in the morning.

Let's get ready the day before

Pick out your clothes that you are going to wear the next day. You know you are going to look good and feel great, because you tried on your outfit the night before ; )

Pray about your day before you leave your house. Pray by yourself or with your family.

Drink your coffee or Coke. Whatever makes you happy!

Try to help others. Doing a good deed can go a long way!!!

Be sure to feel good about yourself and your style. And I pray that everyone wakes up with a fresh new start to their day! xxxxx Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment