Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Amy's wardrobe makeover!

Amy was having problems, like most women, finding different ways to pair outfits. I choose this bright green and grey jeans and added gold shoes and jewelry. You can also pair it with white jeans, skinny jeans and dark denim jeans. Or even a casual pair of shorts. Don't forget a pop of color goes along way. You can add color with shoes and jewelry. Perfect!




I know this is goofy but Amy told me to take a photo of what I was wearing today. My ruffled cream top is from Target, the belt is from a black dress I bought last year, the cardigan is NY and Co., half off and my basic boyfriend jeans (which anyone can wear) are from NY and Co, half off. The shoes were from Ross for $20. Gold shoes are a good investment. This is my Sat casual running errands outfit.






Below are several pictures of Amy's blue pants that she had a hard time finding tops for. I found four tops to work with them. Now she has four new outfits. Everything you see was in her closet. I also added tons of jewelry.


Don't forget to layer your jewelry. These two colors made the outfit pop.


All of these outfits are great for work!












Amy bought this new blazer and all she could think to put with it was black pants and a cream colored top. I thought this color was perfect for it. I added the pearl and gold necklace and mustard color shoes and bracelet. She looks great with or without the blazer.

The photo at the bottom are a great example of how you can mix and match. The top was something she would have worn with off white dress pants. I paired it with white jeans and yellow accessories. It would be great with dark jeans and a red necklace too.


Thanks Amy for letting me make over your closet. We had so much fun! If you want me to come to your house I will be happy to, just contact me any time.

4 comments:

  1. I had so much fun. Now I have all kinds of new outfits to wear and I didn't buy one thing. I LOVE everything. Laura you rock. I would have never put some of the colors together and you make it look great. Thanks again!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would LOVE to have a closet makeover, but my house is so insanely cluttered and messy right now I'm embarrassed (3 kids under Age 4 have a tendency to destroy everything!)
    I LOVE the pairings that you did for Amy, and I am so fashion- clueless, I have trouble putting outfits together and when I do, I end up looking matchy matchy which I don't like!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jessica,
    You are too sweet. We hada great time ;) I promise you when I do these thes makeovers I do not even think twice about the way peoples closets look. My closet isn't great either ; ). You can also pull the items of clothing that you are having trouble with out of your closet, and I can work like that also. But, I am sure your closet is fine. We have so much fun I don't even think about that. Just let me know. Thank you for checking out my blog. xxxx Laura

    ReplyDelete