Friday, April 30, 2010

Big Thanks!!!

E-mail from Heather

Laura, you are wonderful! Here is one of the outfits you found in my closet that I NEVER would have put together. The shirt is about 8 years old and the shoes I got at Payless about 5 years ago for like $6. The shorts I had just bought at Target for like $7. I only wore this shirt at night because I considered it too dressy to wear during the day and I NEVER would have put it with shorts much less green shorts!! I also would not have thought to wear heels with shorts much less white shoes with green shorts. You opened up my wardrobe by showing me a few simple things like this. I cannot thank you enough. You are right about the "pop" of color!!! For $7 I made an entirely new outfit that I love!!!!!! Thank you Laura!
Heather Kirby




I got the sweetest letter in the mail today from my new friend Heather. She was my first client, and of course she didn't need any help but we had a blast!!! It takes a lot for me to cry, but sweet Heather accomplished that. I love Centsibly Chic and I hope that I can help women every where, It just took Heather to let me know that and thank you so much for the encouraging words. You have helped me out more than you can imagine. And thank you for being my first client. God could not have chosen a better person ; )

It is so important to help give others a boost of confidence, no matter who we are. Whether we are trying to start a dream job, or being a hard working mom or wife, or even just living your everyday life.

This is a e-mail I received from Heather. You are too sweet ; ) thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment