Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My sisters

I just wanted to post a little something about my sisters- Philann and Melissa, I would not be who I am today with out them. I love you so much!!! You both encourage me and love me no matter what. I know that we have had our moments but that is what makes so many memories. Believe it or not I take everything you both say and do to heart, good or bad . And, you two are such wonderful mom's and Aunt's. Thank you and I love you ; )

Libby-You are my sweet loving cousin, and yes you are like sister to me. What a blessing to have not only 3 sisters, yes, I am putting you in that category and I know that is no surprise. I love you so much and thank you for loving me and my family the way that you do ; )

Jennifer-Thank you for your love as well. I am very blessed to have you in my life as well as Dillons. The way you and your family love my sweet baby boy means the world to me. Thank you again, and thank you for being a wonderful sister in-law.

Kerri-Jefferys Cousin-Thank you, thank you, thank you, you have always encouraged me to do what I enjoy doing. You are such a inspiration and a wonderful mom and I can't thank you enough.

Love you all!!! Laura

These are the women who have also effected my life- what love you have to share and what wonderful strong women you all are.

No comments:

Post a Comment