Sunday, April 11, 2010

wedding weekend!

Hey Sweet Friends,
I just wanted to share with you my wonderful weekend. Our friends Joe and Angie were married on Saturday and it could not have been a more beautiful weekend!!! During all the festivities I took the time to think about some things. First I have been to a lot of big weddings and I have enjoyed every single one of them. The bride is always gorgeous and the men are dressed to kill ; ) The reception is wild and crazy fun and by the end of the night you think to yourself what a great couple and I pray that their love stays strong and that they are just as in love in 30 years as they are now. But looking back at all those long late night wedding, including mine, doesn't compare to the love of the families that I experienced this weekend. Weddings are about families and friends you don't need to spend a lot of money to make something special. I learned that this weekend and I had the best time with these families and I understand how special both Angie and Joe's love is. The reason I am sharing this information with you is because it has a lot to do with your daily life. Angie looked gorgeous and she was so happy and confident in herself. I want everyone, to be confident in yourself, you do not have to go out and spend a fortune on a outfit because that's not what makes you feel good. Keep it simple and inexpensive, and you will see that with time it's not how much you spend on your clothes but how you feel about what you are wearing. Thanks to Joe and Angie's family for letting us be part of your very special weekend. Many blessings to you all.

xxxx Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment