Monday, April 26, 2010

Mom's day ; )

I am so excited to talk to you about Mothers Day. What a blessing it is to be a mom. I know we all know that, even through the tough times, being a mommy is the best thing in the world. I am also so very blessed to have three wonderful grandmothers, and 5 fabulous mom's. Yes, I included my in-laws and my Aunt's. Thank you all for having such a major impact on my life. You all have loved me unconditionally and have taught me so much. I hope to share that with Dillon and future kids and grand kids.



Being a mom has changed me in so many way's. I never knew that I could be so protective of this little creation that God blessed us with. He can make me so frustrated at times but those are few and far between. The way he screams when he is frustrated can bug me soooo bad but when he laughs and crinkles his little nose makes up for that. The way he runs up to me or his daddy and gives us a BIG hug around our neck, (and of course he has Guck,Guck with him) makes my heart fill up with so much love. When he wakes up in the morning and want's you to get Guck,Guck, Poo Poo aka-Pillow , that is when his daddy's personality comes in to play. Everyone say's he acts like his daddy and looks like his mommy ; ) and he is a very persistent little fella. I will always treasure these moments in life. Thank you God for the frustrating days as well as the good day's. And thank you God for the ladies in my life who have taught both Jeffery and me the importance of being a good mom and a faithful loving dad. I have been told that he looks just like me, and I have to say that is a true compliment!


So while we are the subject of mothers day-If you need a wardrobe make over then give me a call or shoot me an e-mail. I would love to help you find your style without you paying a lot of money. We all need to feel good and look good so let's give those sweet, loving husbands a great gift idea for absolutely nothing. 50.00 to come in your closet and find new and cute clothes and I can also shop if needed. It makes a fun Girls night or day!!! We all need to feel good about ourselves without paying a lot of money. Happy Mothers Day to you all!! You deserve a wonderful day!!


God Bless Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment