Thursday, April 22, 2010

My Modivation










Friends- What would I do without my friends, they are honest and loving. Thank you Stacie and Caroline, you both encouraged me to start this journey and I am so grateful and blessed for that.

I have so much to say about many of you. Thank you all for your friendship. xxxxx

My Sweet baby is so in love with this nasty Duck.
I guess in a way we are both attached to this thing. I
get sad thinking about the day he doesn't want it
anymore.


This is my family. We had a wonderful Photographer Martin Harris with Brit Snap Photography. He really captured who we are. I love my little family and I love what they have taught me. Thank you Lord for these many blessings.

Dillons sweet great Grandmothers and Cousins.

Dillons Gammie and Pop Pop




I am posting some pics of my family- They are so special to me, I am very blessed. Thank you God!

I am the 3rd sibling of two wonderful sisters, I would of never thought that I was going to have a little boy. I was nervous,scared, and happy at the same time. This little boy has brought so much joy in my life! Dillon was very easy, he starting sleeping through the night in 1 month. I got so use to him being so easy, and then all of a sudden he hit the 1 year mark and WOW what a change. All Boy!!! I have been told that he has a lot of his daddy's personality. That is fine by me, I pray every day that he turns out as good as his daddy ; )

I know you guy's are wondering why is she posting pics of her family. Well like I said before with out the support from them my dream of helping others and working with clothes would not be possible. My friends and family are so wonderful, and I can not stress that enough. I want to help women feel good about themselves,like they have made me feel good about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment