Monday, May 24, 2010

Confident

Ok,
I went jogging today and of course that is my time to myself and to God. I was thinking about how many times I had people tell me that I wouldn't make it in life. I think them now, telling me that made me stronger. I jokingly tell my friends that school was not easy for me, and that I would much rather be taking my art classes or reading my fashion magazines. With that said, I had a lot of mountains to climb, as well as many disappointments. But, if I didn't have those mountains or those disappointments I would not be the person that I am today. I learned to be confident in myself , and with that confidence I am able to share my dream with you. Thank you God for putting people in my life that encourage me and discourage me. Because I would not be who I am today. I want us all to be more confident no matter what. We need to take the discouraging words and make them into somthing encouraging.
My family is one the the biggest accomplishments in my life. I pray I can teach my son how to love the Lord and others the way that I have been taught. If he is ever discouraged I want to teach him that with every discouraging word that there is an encouraging thought, and to keep pushing on.

No comments:

Post a Comment