Saturday, May 15, 2010

Hue

Hello Friends,
I want to tell you about my quick shopping adventure. I love to find great deals and wonderful stores that have friendly employees. Well I was wanting a cute outfit to wear to our fundraiser Friday night but I didn't want to pay a lot for it. So I stopped by the Hue (where they have the best customer service) because I heard they were having a wonderful sale. I didn't find my skirt on sale but it was a good price at $45.00 and I had a black tank at home to wear it with. What a bargain!!! Great versatile skirt at a wonderful price, and that is what you want to look for in stores. The hue has a lot of items that you can change up and I just love that. They also have nice jewelry at affordable prices. I bought some earrings to go with my outfit. I hope to post some pics of it. I want to encourage everyone to shop at our local stores. When you have great service and that personal one on one experience it makes you feel good about what you are buying. So please shop at the Hue, you can not ask for sweeter people to handle your shopping needs. Thank you Heather.

No comments:

Post a Comment