Saturday, May 8, 2010

Consulting Fee

Hey Friends,
If you are interested my cost it is $50.00 to go through your closet and find out what you have and help you pull together those outfits that you have problems with. I also, help you weed out the things you don't need.

My goal is to help you with your wardrobe problems without paying a lot of money. After that consultation you can e-mail me or call me for any fashion questions. And I can shop for you as well. I do my research, find out your body type and if you have a budget then I find the best deals and work to find what fits your body type as well as finding items that you can were all year long. My goal is to make you feel great about yourself! Sometimes you may have to invest in a nice pair of jeans or top but I will find the best deals and what you have that you can wear with those items.

No comments:

Post a Comment