Sunday, May 30, 2010

little blessings

Well, I can say I have met some wonderful, gorgeous and intelligent women these past two months. They have allowed me to go in their homes, dig through closets and take out some of the most important items of clothing in their closets, they are all troopers. Starting over fresh and new gives us all a new perspective on our life . I want to say thank you to these wonderful women, they have encouraged me as well as inspired me to continue doing what I do. It takes a lot of strength to get rid of things that you have held onto for such a long time. You go girls!!!


What a wonderful job, I love clothes, I love helping others and being able to combine the two really is a huge blessing. Also, being able to meet new friends, sharing, talking about our feelings, and shopping for great buys, what more could any girl want. Thank you ladies for making my dream come true, and giving me the opportunity to do what I absolutely love!!! You are my little blessings. God is awesome!!! I pray that he helps me continue this journey that I have always longed for. And if the journey stops, I praise God for allowing me to be able to live my dream. Thank you all , and lets remember all the little blessing on our lives.

XXXX Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment