Saturday, May 15, 2010

weekend

Hello friends I hope you all have had a wonderful weekend. Well it has been quite busy for me. We had our Annual Father Walters Fundraiser Friday night, and we had a great time raised alot of money. Thank you to all our friends and Father Walters supporters for attending. What a wonderful event, I am so proud to be able to host this with my husband. I want to encourage everyone to go and visit the sweet children out at Father Walters, what sweet little blessings they are.

Well I had a wonderful Saturday, what joy I had with my new sweet friend Andrea. She was so sweet to let me go through her closet and we had a great time. We found so many outfits that she could wear and mix with other items in her closet. After that we went shopping!!! What fun, Martin is her husband and bought her this for mothers day, how sweet was that ; ) Martin don't be mad at me, but we had the best time shopping and Andrea got alot. I hope to get pics up of Andrea soon. She was just adorable and it was so easy finding fun outfits for her. Thanks again Andrea and Martin ; ) Cheers.

xxx Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment